Are you a business based in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire or The Black Country and looking to upgrade to new LED Lighting?
Speak to Earlsmann today and benefit from the Low Carbon Workspaces £1,000 cashback led lighting grant when you spend over £2,000 before end March 2019.
Why upgrade to LED Lighting?
LED lighting systems use up to 65% less electricity than fluorescent lighting.
Making the switch to LED lighting has never been easier, and provides instant, measurable benefits:
- Lower maintenance costs
- Reduced power consumption
- Improved lighting levels
Earlsmann are a commercial LED lighting company and have been providing LED Lighting solutions for over 10 years and understand exactly what’s needed for many different applications.
We work with the professional lighting industry to develop lighting for all commercial applications – including street lights, low bay lighting, high bay lighting, canopy lighting, emergency lighting and floodlights.
Looking for a specific solution? Earlsmann design bespoke LED products to meet the unique challenges of any lighting project. Contact our team today to find out more about this service.
Offices, Warehouses, Sports Centres, Car Parks and Schools have all benefited from new LED Lighting, making significant energy savings. Take a look at our recent LED lighting projects.
Is your business eligible?
Read the Low Carbon Workspaces terms and conditions:
- £1,000 Energy Cashback grants are available for a limited time period to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)* located in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and The Black Country. Application deadline 31st March 2019.
- In general SMEs are defined as companies having less than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than 40 million Euros. Parent and subsidary companies need to be taken into account. Please contact us if unsure.
- A total funding pot of £50,000 is available. 50 x grants of £1,000. Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis. If oversubscribed, we’ll assess your application by looking at the CO2e reduction expected through the project (taking into account measures already implemented on site).
- Eligible projects will need to provide a minimum of one quote from a reputable supplier, 12 months’ energy bills relevant to the project and a completed application form. Your client should not pay any deposits until after their application is approved. All successful applicants will be notified within 5 working days.
- The maximum grant awarded is £1,000. For larger projects grants of up to £5,000 are available to cover one third of project costs (capped at £2,500 in Buckinghamshire). So if you project is bigger than £3,000 please talk to us.
- You must commit to having the technology installed and paying the supplier before Friday 31st May 2019. The grant is paid in arrears within 30 days (usually around 14 days).
- A full list of terms & conditions will be emailed to you once you register your interest. You can also view them here.
Act NOW! First-come, first served!
Come and see us at the Buckinghamshire Business Expo 2019
Want to discuss your LED Lighting project in person? We’ll be exhibiting at this year’s Buckinghamshire Business Expo in Aylesbury.
Date: 8 March 2019
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Registration, refreshments & exhibition from 9.00am
Location: The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
To take full advantage of this offer contact Earlsmann for a no-obligation survey and advice on how we can help you save on your energy bills.
Call us on 0845 6434 740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org